PVV Travelling Bridges for Settling Tanks are used to remove sludge and scum in both municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants.
DescriptionPVV Travelling Bridges for Settling Tanks are used to remove sludge and scum from rectangular tanks in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
FunctionPVV Travelling Bridges consist of a movable truck lying on two traction trolleys. One surface scraper and one (or more) immerged pumps are installed underneath the truck.
The bridge is operated by a central gear motor connected to trolley drive wheels.
The bridge travels back and forth on the flat tank bottom. By travelling the pump conveys the settled sludge into an external hopper(not supplied). Scum and floating matter are collected by a surface scraper and transferred into a scum collecting channel.
- Available for up to 12m wide and 50m long tanks
- Sludge removal device
- Scum removal device
- Festooned cables
- Control panel
- Hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Quick installation
- High efficiency sludge and scum removal
- Easy installation even into existing tanks
- Sludge suction by means of air lift
- Cable holding chain
- Travelling system on rails instead of wheels
- Material: 304 L SS / 316 L SS / painting
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection