RTV Internally Fed Rotating Drum Screens are suitable for pre-treatment of both municipal and industrial waste water treatment, as well as MBR plants.
External spray bar and brush designed to assure excellent washing
Internal solids removal spiral
No by-pass issues due to special screen design
DescriptionRTV Internally Fed Rotating Drum Screens are suitable for pre-treatment of both municipal and industrial waste water treatment, as well as MBR plants.
RTV Drum Screens are made up of a tank and a spiral connected to the drum for conveying of screenings.
The drum is manufactured from a perforated stainless steel sheet.
FunctionThe filter is fed through a nozzle placed on the machine inlet. It is cleaned by means of a washing system made up of a tube equipped with pressurised water spray nozzles.
During operation, water is conveyed towards the outlet placed in front of the machine, while screenings are conveyed by the spiral to the outlet at the back of the screen.
A special 5-degree incline angle towards the outlet contributes to dewatering the screenings while they are conveyed.
The screen is equipped with by-pass nozzles which protect the filter from overflow.
- 11 different sizes available
- Standard perforated media spacing: 1 ~ 6mm
- Recommended spacing for MBR application: 1 ~ 3mm
- Full covering ensuring safe, dry, odour-free operation
- Screen manufactured from 304 L / 316 L SS
- High solids capture efficiency
- Appropriately placed flight segments constantly conveying solids towards discharge point
- External spray bar and brush preventing solids accumulation on external screen surface
- Pivots fully adjustable and replaceable without removing screen cylinder
- Screen design without running seals
- Low energy consumption and reduced maintenance
- Alternative screen types and sizes
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel